D15 and D16 On Rain Delay

(Boise art)

Mileage: Zero

Tomorrow's Destination: Glenn's Ferry

Just a short post to say that I'm waiting for icky weather to pass over. I found some re-routing will make up the time for the delay. I am antsy to get back on the road, but this is better. It aligns with my time in Pocatello with its wifi and a family gathering back East. I'll be able to take part virtually. I can't wait to get back on the road! Kent is taking the day off and will meet me in Glenn's Ferry to hang out. I'll also transport my gear so it should be a quick ride.

Comments

  1. Hi TJ, I've been following your biking around the US, and was part of your send-off at the Velo Bike shop in Seattle. Great video, and the get-down honesty of the tough hills, and the missed destination plans out on the road, just like leaving the panniers at home before take off. Hope you're able to connect up with the family on virtual. Our weather is clearing here in Seattle after a Memorial Day thunder storm and an epic rain. Happy Trails

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cross Country Bike Ride Reboot

Seattle to Lead

D13 Omaha to Iowa